Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I hate keys

  Hello guys  I want to say first off  Happy  February   (my favorite month of the year)  the ressson for not posting  is  the fact that the comments are not rolling  so   before u leave  could  u help me  out  my commenting. 


   I hate  keys  I mean the  word itself was hard  for me to say for the  first 12 years of my life .  I have a t for K substitution so I  said the  word  Tey and   I would  get a minus  from the ST  not fun times.Now that I am older  I can say  key  but  I have to slow down and really  focus on the   K  sound but that  is just the beginning  of  my   key troubles.

   last  Wednesday  when I got home from school i went to use the key to open the house up.     I  can get the  key in and  turn it but  the key  gets stuck in the keyhole making it hard to get out.     Last Wednesday I manage to  get the key  to the garage out   but then  the Garage   door that leads into the house was locked.  I  then  call my dad and he says to try the sliding glass door   I do  but then the key  gets stuck into the door  and  i can not  get it out nor can I open the door.    I  proceed to the sun room in my backyard  and my  dog comes  and stares at me. This is funny cuz my dog spends a lot of time in the sun room    when we are away.    Now  she looks at me   from inside the house at me in the sun room   where I stayed until my sisters  came home.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love reading your blog. I teach students with different levels of disabilities and keep telling them they can go to college and I love having a blog I can tell them about. Keep it up!

Laura Gilmour said...

This is something I have had issues with too. I remember breaking a key in the door when babysitting and being locked out with the child for the evening when I was about your age. At our house, we use a digital combination lock on our door where you just have to punch in the code.

TherExtras said...

Do you have an OT you can ask to help you adapt the keys?

Barbara

Anonymous said...

Maybe Dad can put in a door that has a keypad entry so all you'll need is a code Good Luck and DON'T EVER GIVE UP