Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunday Grains of Gratiude

   please  comment  before u leave


  anyway grains of  graditude 

  1.  My flim class is going  well and so is english  and history of my country
  2.    My basketball game went  well yesterday I got a buzzer shot  and another shot. I am not sure if the videos will get up here anytime soon   If any one is friends  with me on fb  the  link is up on my wall.
  3.    The wheather  has been nice  this week  it makes  walking to school   much easier  and   although it is  winter  ( no snow ever falls here  much to my dismay.
  4.    For  plants vs  zommbies
  5.   My sisters  did well in volleyball
  6.   that the   packers won the Superbowl.  I actually watched  more of the game then usal  and was glad that the packers won because my brother is a huge packers fan

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Glad your classes are going well! Keep us updated