Friday, December 30, 2011

A Comical Casco trip

   It all started   earlier today  my mom and I  were   in  Costco  we are having a New Years Day party at our house sunday   so   we need  some  Sparkling apple cider.    My  mom    needed  this  drink and  had been  looking all  over  for  it   no   luck.  i ask someone  he  tells me it is  in the  asile  we come to this  






 it is  up  high   we    get  it  down  After  we  got  it done someone  told us it was   here


  behind    us  on the  table


      Other things that made me laugh   on the Cosco  trip
 The jacket   we  wanted to buy  did not have a tag in it

and   my mom left  her  card    at the cash regster
Costco
  will never be the  same

  Any  Funny things happend to you  guys  today


   Stick  around   for   year in  review  coming  soon

No comments: