Sunday, December 30, 2012

As the year comes to a close



 My  heart goes out to all the families who have lost loved ones this year, especially those who lost them due to violence.   

      When I went to see Les  Miserable    someone set off a stink  bomb and I was so scared  I thought it was a shooting.  

         All through school   we did lock down drills, yet never in a million years did  I thing  someone would   harm  me or my classmates at school. 

          My hope for the United States  is that their will not  be any     massive  shootings   in    2013.  To all the family members,  I    offer my condolences  but  know that our whole Nation  morns with  you and I morn with you .  I  hope   the world  will be safer  in the new year.  Everyone has a role to  play in making our  nation  safer  for everyone.   Treat  others the same way you want to be treated.


 image
 url http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-JqketYToHkI/T7qAdRi2vnI/AAAAAAAAACs/8ofBS6t4ZLk/s1600/candle.jpg

]

No comments: