Monday, December 31, 2012

12 great things in 2012









   So   as  the   year  is  winding down  which means that its time for the monthly highlight series.  For those of you who are new around here every year I  write  great thing that happened to me , or family, that happened  the   previous    12 months.  Its  really  fun and a great way to  end  the  year.   So  lets  get started . I know  I am  far behind  in  Able to go to college videos  so    this will give you guys a taste of  what  videos  could be coming.   I hope to post them    in January so stick around,











 Dan and AZ  January 2012
January 2012:  I met  Dan  Habib of  Including Samuel  and  Who Cares about Kelsey 

February 2012:    Changed   url to  this one. Came   up with  an idea,  and celebrated single Awareness Day

 













March 2012:   Omi  turned  two years old.  I learned that I  made  Dean's List for the first time and blog every day  for CP Awareness Month and made a video .  Went to San Diego .
Princess, Omi and AZ at  Omi's second birthday March 2012

 April   2012:  Won  a smart pen from  my college














May 2012:    My cousins  C and R came to visit.  Princess  graduates  high school
 C, AZ and  R  May  2012

June  2012:      My Family  goes to  Hawaii but I stay behind and h hang with  my uncle  due to anxiety  Begin Summer school and start the best ST  ever. 

July 2012:   Celebrated the  fourth of July and    begin  watching the Olympics


 August 2012:   visited  my Dad's family in  Reno.
 AZ and Zoe  October 2012



 September 2012.    The first annual  World Cerebral Palsy  day   I made a montage of   people living with CP. I  turned  21 and   went  with  C to see   the US gymnastics show.  I was drafted to be a part of  the Big Wave Self Advocate panel.  Princess  begins college and book gal    begins dating  Soccer  Man. 

October  2012:     The Giants  won the world series for the second time in two years, and I got to be an Orange  Crayon.
 AZ and the giant Teddy bear  November 2012

 November  2012:  I voted for the first time, a truly  American Milestone.  I also got to meet a great big teddy  bear  at Omi's house.


 











 AZ     making gingerbread houses  December 2012



December 2012:  Princess  finishes her first  college quarter and  I  begin to make the L sond in the middle of words  .  Zoe   plays nicely with other dogs , a  big deal for her. I made gingerbread houses with  a friend from  high school. My family  has   a Harry Potter Marathon  and   I got a cool  Christmas train, something  I have always wanted.  I also   got a Wii u. To see more Christmass    pictures   Click Here     



   





   My  heart goes out to all the families who have lost loved ones this year.




Great stuff I have written this past year 



 Princess  took this picture of Zoe   Summer 2012




Respect 
Why  I  Stand  with Henry
21  things I want to do in  life 
Past People   that helped me get an A 



 Zoe Christmas Eve under the tree  along with my beloved Christmass train. Its hard to believe that we got her eight years ago.   Definitely the best Christmass Eve present I  have ever received,
 got pic from http://kathysbookbag.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/happy-new-year-2011-161.jpg

No comments: