Monday, August 25, 2008

A great day

 Hi guys you are probably wondering    how today went and I have one  word for you GREAT. My mom and Dad talked to  my special education  teacher( who  assist  me in mainstream  classes)   and   she  is going to switch me  into algebra two  but until then I get  two periods with her which meant that I  got  90 percent of  my homework done today.     I also  talked to my science teacher who told me that I took  tolerate out of  context  he felt really bad  about what happen so after lunch he gave me some cookies and was almost in tears. I know that he likes me and I think I will   give him the befitting of the  drought.  I   am  hopeing that my mom will  contact  ms A   for touting in math and spainsh it would be great to see her again   for help.

1 comment:

Debbie Yost said...

AZ,
That is great news. I agree, you need to give your science teacher another chance. He sounds like a good guy and seems to truly like you. We all make mistakes from time to time or are misunderstood.