Monday, August 25, 2008

A coach who premotes inclusion

      I am soo lucky that  I have a coach  who truly  believes  that anyone can    play and support there school.    This year  golf had a  a lot of  new comers so I thought I was  history.  GO is  not cutting  anyone but for finical  reasons  he is not going to  take everyone out for  matches  or    practice on the course. Go   has   a  good heart he   knows  about   my changes  but is  willing to do all he    can to  help  me  learn the game that he loves.       A lot of   coaches   have    cut me but  not GO.  I am thinking of writing a poem to him explain how    he  has helped be  belong  but   that will have to  come  latter.    

got pic from  http://www.ci.orono.mn.us/images/Recreational%20Facilities/Golf%20cartoon.gif

1 comment:

Karen said...

That's awesome that you have such a wonderful coach. Good luck on the team!