Wednesday, September 3, 2008

to my smart and super fomer spainsh teacher

By AZ Chapman
When I was a wondering girl of fifteen

You greeted me with opens arms
We got the textbook that day
And you offered to let it stay

  In the classroom.
Over the months time I became a expert in high school hood While learning Spanish in a way I understood With dolls Mr.Potato head and songs That I loved to dance and sing along With winter came a grade of gold A solid A that I held with pride.
Spring Semester was a pester Uninvited parties ,maps and new changes There was one place that I felt safe On those lunch time days when Laura and I came your way I was happy as a lotto winer
  Because I had found acceptances Instead of being shunned because of my disabilities You even offered a treat If I always stayed in my seat In tenth grade

So whenever you sing a Spanish song with your new classes Know that I would like to have been there to sing along


got the pic from http://www.school-clipart.com/_small/0511-0708-2014-2315.jpg

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh I hope you share that with her! What a great thank you! HUGS

Debbie Yost said...

I bet your teacher really appreciates this. What a nice tribute to her.

Laura said...

Teachers can make a big difference in your life. I have had several special teachers and professors in my school career.

Thanks for the well wishes for Eva.