Friday, October 3, 2008

get it down : I'D go most anywhere to find where I belong


      I have something  called  NLD which    I have had since I was  six. It has never stopped before  from attending mainstream school.        This year however, I    have had on two times asked  myself   if I truely belong  at my  current high school. This  high school  has no  special day class  that I can hang out in and MSA  is no longer a lunch time friend  LG is in soutrhen  CA and  A is now friends with DD and is rude to me.       I don;t realy think  a SDC   class is the ancer . I love my AP history  class., but at the same time I  know I  am missing out  a lot socaily. I have yet to attend  a dance since entering high school. It's not that I am shy.  I am  veary  well known.    I know just about every teacher and  kids always  know  my name.    I mean they will  say hi to me in the hallways  and I have a lot of aquances but  no friends. Friendship  have always  been  hard for me to  navagate  and OCD  comeing  into my life   makes it    nearly impossible. What  do y guys think.   

on a lighter note
  Cousins C and R  are coming  tonight  I am so excited 
 hopefully I will have a good weekend to make up for the crappy school week 


this clip explains thetitle g
   

1 comment:

All 4 My Gals said...

You know honey, I hope as you get older and those around you mature that they will see your beauty and e able to look past the OCD stuff. Much, much love!
Nicole