Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Collage

me   at the  monteray bay  aquarium  summer 2009
  hi   guys   thought i  let  you  know that   the lack of  post  is  because   I  am not doing anything    worth  blogging  about.  Well i thought I  give  you a   update on the things to  come in  the next   few weeks.

  I am going to  a collage  program    for  people  with disabilities   . It  starts on the 28   and    i will be  taking a train and  two  bus to get there. We  are  going to be working on basic  English and  math  skills.  Should be interesting.

Yesterday    I took a test  for    another  local collage and tested  into   regular  collage level  English. I  guess  Mr T     taught  me  a lot  of  English  last  year.  

3 comments:

AZ Chapman said...

adelaide I want to major in film making the math and English are a part of a special needs program

JennyH said...

Congrats! good luck with the college stuff.

Adelaide Dupont said...

Film!

Excellent!

Making it, watching it, doing stagecraft (or rather screen-craft).

(I know how much you loved theatre with Mr T and your classmates, and your Montages have been good).

Very exciting.

Thanks much for the explanation about how maths and English fit in.