Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Enjoying the sun on a Sunday part one

On Sunday my family got up early and drove to Marin to go to a mountain play on mount tam. We were going to see Guys and Dolls which ed started one of the people who works with my mom. The weather was beautiful( even though as we were driving though San Fransisco I thought it would be cold due to the clouds. Even in the heat it was a nice outing. Now here are some pictures

    Save the  souls was    repeated  throught the day.  I think  this   was good since it was after all a Sunday
 


   Is it me or  dose the  Monkey look  like   Curious  Geroge 



book  gal and me   waiting   for the show to start  my mom  made us sandwhichs  and we  had a picnic before the show  began.



 Watching the show  you  can  see  princess  in the   top  left Conner she will be a junior  next year   man    it seemed  like  yesterday  it was the  summer before my  Junior   year of  high school.



The lady in   pink was a sign langue  interpeter. I  sat down  by her  a lttel  bit during the seconed  half.
                       

I had a  fun  time   and   I wish we would have  been to these    starting  when I was younger then    this  year  being my  first time at 18.  ( they  have been  doing these  for almost 100  years  now0).  Be sure to stop  by   tomorrow   for   part  two.

No comments: