Monday, June 28, 2010

Collage Carrer Comences


 Today  was  my  first day  of the special ed     collage ( I am  going to refer it as CDS for  collage  during  the  summer)  program. I  had  basic English and   introduction to using  the internet( I   know  a thing or  too about that )  The  best  part was that i ate lunch  with a guy I went   to  preschool  with(  I took  sped  preschool)  More blog  post  on  CDS   later.    Tomorrow after  collage,  I have a  pizza  party  so  I  will   post about that  Tuesday

4 comments:

Erin said...

Good luck with college. I'm sure you'll do great.

Adelaide Dupont said...

Eating lunch with an old friend is great.

You could teach so many of the students and the teachers how to use the Net.

All best wishes for your life at CDS.

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

Congratulations on starting your college career! :) I hope it is fun for you. It sounds like a nice treat to have breakfast with an old friend as well. Enjoy your pizza party!

Adelaide Dupont said...

Now I really want to know about this pizza party.