Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Collage Carrer comenice again

   This  time  I  took the bus .  This  time     four  eyes   ( two  people)  were  wet. I had a  meeting with the assertive  tech   gal  who  is  nice  than  I  had   APE  which  I  hated as well  due to the fact that   the   guys  could not understand me. I   went   off campus to  buy some  McDonalds  had  Math  and English  than walked  home. I   hated   the day  today  I  do not feel  ready and really wish I  was  still in high school.  What will tomorrow  bring    I will  let you  know.


  In  other news   Princess got her diver's  license and    she  has    Mr.T's wife and  my good pal  Mr.C.  She  began    school on  Monday.  Book  gal  starts   next week  


 

2 comments:

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

I'm sorry to hear that the day didn't go so well! I hope the transition starts feeling more comfortable soon. I'm sure it will just take time getting used to the differences. I hope today is better!

Adelaide Dupont said...

Hope your siblings have a top school year and you get into the swing of college.

Great meeting up with the Assistive Technology person!