Friday, August 13, 2010

Laughter is always the best medicence

  the  story:  In  speech  one day  my speech teacher  Ms.F   in a effort to  see that  I am  not the only one who speaks   badly    told me about a deaf  lady who  was a  stand  up comic.  We  looked on  youtube   heard  her speek  the   bell  rang  and  I had   Mr.T    next period  so  i    rushed  to his classroom   and forgot about  it



August  2010: I am   web sufeing on  youtube and frond this  and  it  hit me that this  was the same  lady  Ms.F had  told  me about. I watched  it and all  I can say  is that her experince   is  so similar to  mine. My favorite  part  is     about the   red ballon and Mike. This video will make  you cry  laugh    and  be in awe.  Enjoy it my  friends


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed watching the video about the comedian Kathy Buckley. I am the person who uploaded the video. I just wanted to let you know I just got another video with Kathy Buckley in the mail today. So I hope you'll come back and watch the new material with her. Thanks!

Amy said...

This is great! Thanks for sharing it, I really enjoyed it.