Wednesday, August 4, 2010

That explains a lot

    The return  of   ms A    will be  in this  post.


    Some things I learned  about Wisconsin  while in her class
   All you need is Cheese 
    Badgers are  cool
      Cross country skiing   is  fun  way to  enjoy  the  snow in Wisconsin




   MS  A  was a great teacher.  She  was a  teacher  who  got  me and  was  willing to  help me.  She along with  Mr T  will  go down as the best  inclusive teachers  at my  high school. ( Or  in  ms.A  case   during the  year  I had her)  Since  having ms  A  I  have  always  thought since  having  her  four  years a go   that  Wisconsin had the  nicest people in America   and   after  four   years  of  waiting  I have   some  evidence to  support  my hypothesis.
    Here is the  evidence


   Now  if    could  make     my town   like  Madison in terms of   public  education





got  image  from

http://images.clipartof.com/small/16751-Clipart-Picture-Of-A-Wedge-Of-Orange-Swiss-Cheese-Mascot-Cartoon-Character-With-Welcoming-Open-Arms.jpg

No comments: