Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tell a story Tuesday :We have come this far by faith

   Last week was  my  sisters   b day so I did not post  but  this  time  I  will   talk  about a great  book that i have  read recently  We have come this far by  faith 




This  is   the  true  story  of , Dr Darrel  Pone ,a  African American  doctor  with Cerebral Palsy.   He  grew  up  during the civil  rights  movement  and with the love  of his family  he  became  a  rehabilitation  doctor.  My  mom   recently  met  him at  a conference  so I  got this great    book  with a signature  from  Dr Pone    as well.  How cool is that 


Do  you  have a  book that tells  a  story  about  the disabled   experience

1 comment:

Adelaide Dupont said...

Glad to see this story about a rehabillitation physician.

I know someone who will be very inspired by it.