Friday, January 13, 2012

America 2012

   I  have never been   to CHOP which stands  for   Children's Hospital  of  Philidelphia   nor do i plan to  donate  a   penny to them?



Why   you  ask


           Meet Amelia she is a little girl  whose  needs a new kidney  yet her parents  were told  by  CHop that she  can't because   she  has  as  the doctor's  put it ever soo nicely.   can  you hear  I am  being sarcastic here  Mental  retardation and brain damage.



  IF  I  WERE  A CARTOON  I  WOULD LOOK LIKE THIS  
   This  is not  fair as a  advocate for those with disabilities   It feels as  if    we are  back to square  one  where   kids with   Intellectual disabilities   yeah    that is  the right  term    are  put into  instutions.       Socity  has  come  to a census that this is wrong yet   a  DR can  still  say fthis  in  2012     that is not fair.

    As a person  living  with CP  I  feel  deeply saden by the fact that   this  can still be said in  2012. I have been  preaty lucky so far  in that  I have not  needed  and surgryies and   would  hate to think that someone  would say  no  to me  because  I  was not fit  to live.     Isn't  that  what  Adolph  Hitler  did    in Germany   nearly  100  years  ago.  Isn't that  what   slave  owners  did  to blacks  when they treated  them  like   horses  during  slavery.  yeah  that is  exactly  what    they  did but  we  now look  back on that with same.   





COME  ON AMERICA WE CAN DO  BETTER.






 CLICK HERE  TO  HELP   AMELIA  BY  SIGNING A  PETION THEY  NEED A LOT MORE VOTES 

2 comments:

Noah's Dad said...

I like the picture you used! That was one mad cartoon! :)

Great job on your blog.

illinois social security disability said...

Good Post. We must help all people who are disable and cant live their life normally as we can do.