Friday, January 6, 2012

My MIddle School Memories Introduction

  Hi guys      I  just want to let you know that    I  will be training to  blog about  my mid school     years from the best of  my  memory.  There are a few  reasons  for doing this.

   1  The  people  I started  blogging with   now  have kids that are  almost middle school  age

2  It was a  rough  years  for   me

3 I hope  my story can  improve   other   middle school, or  future  middle school  students.

  So   have a  great  weekend    and  be sure to  tuin in  Monday  to read  about  orientation to   sixth    grade.

2 comments:

Amy said...

We have a couple years before middle school, and I'm already worried about it! I'm so glad you're going to blog about it - I would be really interested in hearing your ideas about what might have made things better for you. Thanks!

mecarta said...

Great idea AZ! Middle school was a bit of a difficult time for me too, growing up with CP and I think it's important that other people know how to handle certain tough times. I'm sure your blogging about it will help! :)