Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Cerebral Palsy Party 2014 Day 2: In the Hospital


 Day  two
                 Today's  photos  will be    from the  hospital.  I was  born  prematurely and had to spend   a couple of  days in the hospital.   As  a infant I  had  trouble  sucking.  Initially , I  had to have a  tube   put  through my mouth  into my stomach.  Eventually  I learned how to  eat and was able  to  go home but my  parents  have  told me that   feedings took a long time.


   My  mom  loved  me  right  from the start 

 Sleeping Beauty 



Today  I am  really  tall and love to  eat and  drink.   My  diet  is  pretty  restrictive  but that is choice   not  CP.


  Things  I love to  eat

   pancakes

 Mac n  cheese

  Sandwhiches
     PB&J
     Turkey
      Meatball  and  Turkey
        Egg  Salad

Pizza

  Cheeseburger ( especially  from  In N  Out.

 Spaghetti and  Meat balls

  Pesto  pasta
   
Drinks  I like
  milk
  orange  juice
   Orange Soda
 Sprite
' Fruit  Punch

      Yeah   I   know  I need  to  make better food choices.  I  do like    berries  though.  you  got to start somewhere.

  Until  Tomorrow


No comments: