Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Cerebral Palsy Party 2014 Day 3: Finally home





   I went home  finally  and was able to  start living  life  in a family.   I did not  meet all my  milestones  on time but I  was  still  a  very  cute baby.   I  went to  early  intervention  to help  me  reach my milestones.    Things like walking talking siting  standing  took  me a lot longer.  
 I  think  I  was  three months old   here 



  I  am  rockin that  sweater.  My  mom    dressed me in super cute clothes
  
      This photo  was taken shortly before I  turned  one.  We were in Texas visiting family.  I also  went to Maui  in my first year. I was  quite the traveler



Because it  took me a lot of  blood sweat and tears, I  take offense to  people saying that babies learn through  osmosis.  That  is not how  I  learned, nor the  800,000 of  others living with  Cerebral  Palsy.   If you  were to say that all babies  are  cute  but AZ  was  super  cute  I would  have   to agree.  

PS:  today is   Spread the Word to  End the Word  so if you  have not pledge to  end  the use of the R word please   go  here  and  pledge.  I do not have an  intellectual disability  but I have  seen  first hand  how  powerful  words   can  be. So  please  pledge to  respect   everyone. 


    


1 comment:

severity said...

I love that you are helping to spread the word to end the word!

And, you were definitely a super cute baby!