Monday, March 3, 2014

Cerebral Palsy Party 2014 Day 1: The Beginning

           So  its   that time of year  again.   Its the  third  month  of the year  which  means   its  time  to  GO  Green  to  celebrate  Cerebral  Palsy.    This  is  the  lead up to  March  25 which is  National Cerebral Palsy   Day  in  March for people  in the  United  States .



  I  thought  it would be soo fun  to post  pictures   from   yesteryear  every   week  day  this month along with some  guest  posts  from  people that have known me thoughout   the years  to   really show  you   what having CP  is  really like.  Its  going to be  fun.  Somedays will be   a photo  while others  will be  multiple.   Its  going to be  awesome.      I can not wait.   Before  we get to the  photos  here are somethings you can do   to support  CP  Awareness Month.


 Online
Switch  your  Facebook  profile pictures to one of these.
  Follow  AZ Chapman  on Facebook link  on  the left .
  Leave a comment  on this blog  and come  back   all this month.



   Offline  
Get    this shirt for  March  25.  You  need  to  order one  of these   this week.
  Tell a friend about this  blog and CP.
    Stick around for more activities  that you can do with others to show them what CP  is like.


So  without futher  ado  here we  go.



      Why  not start at the very  beginning .  According to   The  Sound of  Music  its a   very good  place to start :)
  These  photos  are  from  the  day  I was  born.

         September 6, 1991 
  The Day I  was  born 

   One of the first  photos  I have of myself.  I was a cute baby 
  My  dad,  my big  brother (  age seven)  and  me


     

No comments: