Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Cerebral Palsy Party Day 7: Childhood Home

   
       So  now that I  aged out my  EI  program it was time to  move. We  moved into the house we now live in, so  all of my memories are in this house. Moving also ment that I had to move preschools, but  I would have had to move schools anyway because  EI is  birth to three  and  preschool  is  from  3 to 5.   I went to a  pre school program for  children with speech  delays.   I have found memories of  pre school.  My  teacher was  great  she was able to get me to talk in full  sentences.  






          I love my house it nice and has a big backyard, more on this later,  The one thing I did not like about  our house is that  there is not  a lot  nearby.   It makes it  really hard  especially
  since I do not drive.
 

 Tip for people who  have kids and are looking for  a home


MAKE SURE THAT THERE ARE THINGS TO WALK TO, ITS SO IMPORTANT  THAT KIDS ARE GIVEN  FREEDOM AS THEY GET OLDER.






  

No comments: