Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Able to go to College episode six: Breakfast the most important meal of the day




 


 On this epsode   I   get  to have a tasty  pancake  at school.   One  of the perks  of college is  that there is  great food in a cafeteria.      College  has been  the first time  where  I have eaten in a cafeteria  at my  school.   At my school  we have tons  of  food  to chose from including a breakfast  and lunch .    You  could  get a burrito on  monday  and a  pizza  on tuesday its nice to  have verity  about what   you  eat.  Now  its  not the  best  food  but its  quick and  yummy.



  Just for  fun  some things that I  enjoyed eating via the  school cafeteria

1 Pancakes
2 Burritos
3   Cheese burger
4  Spegheatti  and  Meatballs
5   Sushi
6  Macaroni    and cheese  ( special)
 7 Personal Pizza
8  Turkey sandwich
9  banana nut  bread
10 Blueberry  muffin



1 comment:

Adelaide Dupont said...

Yes, AZ

It's great to have variety in what you eat

- and to be honest and accountable about it too!

Love that top 10 list: these are things I've eaten at one point or another.