Sunday, October 7, 2012

21 things I want to do in life

 I am 21.  I  have my  whole life ahead of me .  Here are 21 things that I want to do   in my life    

 21things I want to do 
   1 go to dc 
2   vist new england 
3     coach  high school soccer team
  4  Be a mom  
5 date 
6  go on a zip line 
 7 Live in a place that snows 
8 make  true friends 
9 write a book
10   get   my  teaching  credential
11  graduate college.
12    go to an indoor waterpark
13 teach  high school students with  disabilities while allowing them  to  attend  general ed   academic classes
14  make a documentary
15 learn to drive 
 16  go  to an  NBA game
17 go  camping
18  adopt a kid with a disability  from  EE
19   meet   Tim Shriver 
20     try  surfing  
  21  visit all the   states 

  What are   21  things u  want to?


 ps did u  know   Down  Syndrome happemds when their are  three copies of the  21st chromosome

No comments: