Monday, October 22, 2012

You do not need to be a kid to have fun

          So     like  I  said earlier  I went to the  Science fair at my school  on saturday.      It was a family  fun day.  I was  really  looking forward  to  the hands on activities, the only problem was that they  were geared  for kids.    Now originally I was supposed to  go  with  LM  but that did not work out soo  I went with my mom.     My favorite  room   was the Chemistry  room where I learned about polymers.   One of the   stations was  making bouncy balls.  It looked like a lot of fun only the average age  was    elementary school  age and it was crowded.  My  mom  told me to do something else,  We left the  room  but I came  back to  make  a bouncy  ball  when my mom was in the  planetarium show.



    fireworks  on the frouth   Summer 2012
        The  moral  to   this story  is   that   adults can  have fun  to.  I am  21  but    I still like mario   Sora  Riku  from the  Kingdom Hearts Series.  I  love   hands on stuff, despite not having   good fine motor control.   I want to  carve a  pumpkin  this fall  and  over the summer I wanted to light  fireworks on 4th  of July .    The  thing is for me I wish that people  were able to shat dissipate  this  I am  still smart and   enjoy   discussing  politics and  all the  other things that come with  being 21.    


 When  Finding  Nemo was  in  3D   last month, I  went  twice and  you  know what  when there was a    couple   around  my  age, or older,  that was there and  when  I  told  my classmates   in  American Literature  class about  my   time with  Nemo they said that they  wanted  to go  as  well.  Now  I do not think  this  girl  has a disability  and  really    having  fun  as  an adult  should not require a disability.    Yeah  I know that  their  are parties and other stuff that  most  young adults like  but you know what    right now  that is not my idea of fun.   I would rather  play  mario  or  go to Disneyland  and  you know what its fun  and  thats  what  really counts. 

1 comment:

Ellen Seidman said...

AZ, I still like lots of kid-stuff too. When I take the kids to those paint the dishes places, I make stuff, too! And I enjoy their movies as much as them. I think I was more excited to watch ET than they were!