Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Jesse

 

 I wish  I could actually have the chance to meet Jesse .  He  has two  vary famous parents and lived  in  boston. That is right folcks Jesse is no longer on this earth.  He died  January  of  2005   in his sleep.  The book is  his life story told from the  perspective of his Mom (Marianne Cooper)


 Jesse  like me  had Cerebral Palsy and it was  peaty severe.  He had to use a wheelchair  , was non-verbel and had  terrible seizes   which  were the thing that ultimately killed  him.    For everything that Jesse  had going against him  he had lots going for him. He had  supportive  parents a normal intelligence  level and a wicked  sense of humor.  He  wrote poetry and   learned  Greek as a high schooner  and  was inclusive education for most of his schooling.  Through the book  readers will get a chance to know Jesse and  how  learn how  amazing  people with Cerebral Palsy are.  If you have not had a chance to read  this book   make sure  you get it. I  enjoyed  it so much and wish that  I could have meet him on this  earth.    It  was  really great  reading  Knowing  Jesse  and   I  hope you will  read it  soon.


  Jesse  was  in  the world CP  montage   that I made last month  for  world  CP day    (September 4)
Stumbo Family Story
Grab This Button

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this, I am always on the look for books like these :)