Monday, October 4, 2010

Get it down: A great idea

 So it happened  yesterday  as  I was   sitting at home   on the computer   reading a blog  of a friend of mine who  has  brain cancer.  Her   dad  wrote that  she loves to  watch herself on the computer  so  I  thought   wouldn't it be cool if  kids adults  and  teens could watch a video of  the good times   to  escape what  happened  to  them in  the present.  I know u  aren't supposed to  live in the past  however  old videos  of me   before  OCD seem to help me   when I am in a bout (  heeling vibes  please  still in a bought)    what do  u think    making  videos   of past memories  for  cancer patients hospital  patients and  people  with  OCD and  temporary  conditions.

1 comment:

Laura Gilmour said...

When my grandmother was sick with cancer and we knew she only had a short time, we brought her home with us. During that time, we spend a lot of time looking through old photographs, videotapes, and family memories. It brought us all comfort during that time. I think that such a thing could ease an entire family's (not just the sick individual's) pain.