Monday, October 11, 2010

I am norm

  Back  in  January  when  Mr T  was a  daily  person in my life and   collage was just a word  there  was a  event  that i did  not  get to go  to.   Dan  Habib  (the  flimaker of  Inculdeing Sam)    was nice of  enough  to let me  join in and  help with  what they started at the event.  i have  "met "  so many wonderfull teenagers  who  are also dedicated to  disability advocacy.  

 the  campaign is  I am  norm . In that people with disabilities are normal.    It is  geared  for middle schoolers  For more information   visit here,

  The  birth  of    the project







 My  video  based on  the  I am norm  theme song


  

2 comments:

Adelaide Dupont said...

I think I'll pass this to some younger ones who might need to hear the message, as well as those who would want to hear it regardless.

"I am norm" is something of a viral campaign.

Michelle said...

Love your video and the campaign! Very powerful!