Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A revist of church basketball





  For anyone  reading a long time  you  may  remeber  that  from  fifth  thew  eight   grade  I  played in   Church  basketball.  I really  liked   it.  I  was a die hard basketball  fan   so  putting me on an  inculsive   basketball team  seemed right.   I was the only  phiscaly disabled  kid on  the church  team.   The team taught  me good values  such  as  working hard   listening and minding and other things.    All three  years  I  was  on  the   B  team, and  yes  every year  I  tried to   make  the  A  team  at  tryouts.       I  am  reminded  of    chruch  basketball  because  a kid  with   unique  needs   has  a twin  that  will be  playing  on said  team   but  the kid well  was not  going to  try.      This  is a ashamed because  really  ought to try  because    as  you can see  from the photos   I wasn't a disabled  basketball  player   I  was  a  basktball  player   just like my  peers  plane and  simple.

No comments: