Saturday, October 1, 2011

That time again


Grab This Button
  Time  for   31 for 21    for down syndome/ disablity Awarness  month. This  month i will do my best to  post every day in october. I have lots of    post  about.  I hope to be going to a concert  for people with CP  and  other stuff..

 I  kicked off  the month by going to the   Big wave harvest festival.  Big Wave  is a housing project   that  is trying to  go up in half moon bay.     This  year both of my parents went  and we  won  big time.

  We  won  a  gift basket gift cards  a  cake   and   four  tickets to the happiest place on earth Disneyland!!!!! I was  soo  excited.   The tickets  were from a silent action which  I did not  know that my mom  bid on it. When  they called  us  as we were heading home  well  I was   very  happy.  Pictures coming shortly 
   here is  the   video about  The big  wave project  see if you can find me

No comments: